Thursday, August 04, 2016

Oakham Town Council Agenda 10th August 2016

Oakham Town Council Agenda 10th August 2016

I had to pop along to the office and photograph the agenda in the council
office window. Because the council refuse to give a copy. The are now
demanding like idiots that it is posted to me costing the tax payers a
lot of money.

The council has also failed to publish the agenda on their website.

 http://oakham.leicestershireparishcouncils.org/21853.html#item17010-836224


I am banned from the office because I film my visits and published this video
of our assistant clerk admitting, she was unprofessional and the whole council
is dysfunctional. If she worked for a any other decent organisation I think she might
have found the tables were turned and she would be the one in a little trouble.