Monday, October 10, 2016

Cllr Adam Lowe Single Point of Contact SPOC Proposal Power Crazed Mayor

Cllr Adam Lowe Single Point of Contact SPOC Proposal Power Crazed Mayor

If you read the Mayors report and proposal you would be forgiven to be thinking that
working at Oakham Town Council was dreadful.

The truth is Cllr Adam Lowe who is a deluded lying bullying thug is exaggerating once
again.

He wants to introduce a power to make his current unlawful conduct lawful.

Cllr Lowe emailed me to say any email I send to the assistant Clerk is intercepted and
sent to him that is why I often don't get a reply.

I have personally never abused the staff in the way described and hope that no other
member does.

As for the comment that there are to many questions of the staff in my case I think it
has been two in the last months perhaps the other members are keeping all two of our staff
busy and that is why the Acting Clerk has not provided me with the answers to my questions asked at a meeting he claims in minutes he will do so and one month on he has not given me the required information, Perhaps they are also too busy to let me see the exempt minutes I requested.

Of course the answer is they are not they are acting under the instruction of Cllrs Lowe, Haley and
Co,

It is about time the public stopped this stupidity that is going on at Oakham Town Council
The residents of Oakham are paying for this stupidity.

There is nothing on this months agenda that could be in anyway considered a benefit for
the residents of Oakham who pay for this pointless parish council.