Monday, October 17, 2016

Oakham Mayors Official Statement Following The Resignation of Cllr Tracy Carr

Oakham Mayors Official Statement Following The Resignation of Cllr Tracy Carr


"I can confirm Tracy Carr has resigned from Oakham Town Council. She has mentioned several reasons for her decision, as her letter is protected under the data protection policy at the Town Council I cannot disclose that detail. I would like to stress that Tracy will be missed due to her contribution and particular skill set which benefited the Town.

I am aware of some social media comments surrounding the resignation, however it would not be appropriate for me to comment on these at this time."  


Cllr Adam Lowe


(I wonder why Rutland Radio and now the Mayor would lie Tracy is posting on-line
that there was only one reason, if there was only one reason I am very sure Adam would
say so especially as the entire blame is now aimed at me)