Sunday, February 18, 2018

Oakham Town Clerk Takes Council Confidential Documents and Uses them in Personal Case Reported to Leicestershire Police

Oakham Town Clerk Takes Council Confidential Documents and Uses them in Personal Case Reported to Leicestershire Police

The Clerk Allison Greaves has given three confidential documents to Leicestershire Police which
they have listed as exhibits.

The Clerk is subject to the same standing order as all Councillors.

She can not give away exempt documents belonging to the council that could now become
public in a court room.

The Clerk is bitter and in mine and other peoples opinion acting with spite when she dishonestly
state since I published a video on this blog of her saying sorry for suggesting I am stupid in a email
to Cllr Adam Lowe. In the recording she also describe Oakham Town Council as dysfunctional.
I agree with her.
The Clerk says the video published in July 2016 makes her look stupid.
Why she has to lie to the police by claiming I have stalked and harassed since 2016.
Over the years an number of people connected to Oakham Town Council have lied and said I stalk them.
The Clerk says in a statement I am often outside Victoria Hall when she finishes work. Really?
I reminded the police of the CCTV.

If I was being stalked in the way the Clerk has told the police I think I might have made a complaint
before 2018.

I have sent a complaint to Oakham Town Council shown below, I guess like normal it will be ignored and the bullying and harassment I am subject to for attempting to get the council to function properly will continue.



Cllr Martin Brookes
13 Willow Crescent
Oakham
Rutand
LE15 6EQ



Tel: 0750 806092

Email: martinbrookes@politician.com


10th February 2018


Oakham Town Council
Victoria Hall
Oakham
Rutland


Dear Oakham Town Council

Re: Clerk Complaint.

On the 15th February 2018 I attend Market Harborough Police Station by invitation with my Solicitor.

I was questioned about allegations made by our Clerk Allison Greaves.
Those allegations are I published a video of her on my blog in July 2016 and since that
date she states I have stalked and harassed her. So much so she has changed the way she lives
her life. She also state her employer Oakham Town Council has done little or nothing to help her.

On the 9th February 2018 The Chairman Councillor Michael Haley wrote to me and stated he did not consider the Clerks actions or the interview Town Council Business.

I wish to raise and complaint regarding the Clerks conduct.

I feel Clerk is in breach of the councils standing or 22 c. and should be subjected to 22.e *

The Clerk has no right to ignore our standing orders.
The Clerk has no right to use reports which the council has deemed Confidential or
Sensitive and marked as exempt.








The Clerk has provided numerous exhibits to Leicestershire Police which could be used in a public
court as part of any evidence used in her personal case against me. These include three confidential document belonging to Oakham Town Council and are not the property of the Clerk.

1. The Clerk provided has provided Leicestershire Police with a confidential risk assessment report.
2. The Clerk has provided Leicestershire Police with a confidential staffing committee report.
3. The Clerk has provided Leicestershire Police with a confidential council report.


*22 Handling Confidential or Sensitive Information

c. Councillors and employees shall not disclose, or make public, information given in confidence or which they believe, or ought to be aware, is of a confidential nature.

d.  A councillor in breach of the provisions of Standing Orders 22 (a) and (c) above may, by Council resolution, be removed from a committee or a sub-committee by a resolution of the Council; may be the subject of a “no confidence vote” resolution; a reference to the Code of Conduct Monitoring Officer; and exclusion from meetings where confidential (or “exempt”) items are considered
e. An employee in breach of the provisions of this paragraph may be subject to disciplinary action


I trust the council will investigate and deal with this serious breach of standing orders.


From





Cllr Martin Brookes