Saturday, April 14, 2018

All Change at Oakham Town Partnership.

All Change at Oakham Town Partnership.













Above Stan Stubs  Alf Dewis and Michael Haley


Rutland County Councillor Oliver Bird has resigned as Chairman of The Oakham Town
Partnership

Leaving disgraced former Oakham Mayor Alf Dewis once again in charge along with
former Oakham Town Councillor Stan Stubbs and the Dishonest Mayor of Oakham
Cllr Michael Haley, Dishonest because I have now seen a copy of the letter, he sent to
the trustees of Victoria Hall Oakham, Attempting to exclude me from my voluntary work
once again. Cllr Haley dishonestly denied he had written Victoria Hall asking them to
restrict my access to the public building. He has also disclosed confidential council business.
I can see why he would not provide me with a copy of the letter he sent without full coiuncil
consent, it is disgusting, as described by a trustee a few months ago.

Once again it appears Alf Dewis is making his mark on the Town Partnership by sending
the town centre manager rude emails. The rumour circulating around town is that the
town centre manager is considering resigning.